RAPPELLING· CAVING· BODY RAFTING & RIVER JOURNEY
Spectacular 120’ free rappel descent into a cave. Exciting body rafting™ journey through awe-inspiring canyons.
Weekends· On demand (10 people minimum)
Take a flight! A breathtaking 120’ free fall rappel descent into a spectacular river cave in the immaculate rainforest of the ancient Atlantic Ocean’s floor ages ago, a geological wonder
Lead by professional, safety-certified guides, and equipped with life jackets and helmets, you will hike through native bush, appreciate wildlife with local interpreters and unearth a hidden world of wild caves with fantastic formations and canyons as you drift down a beautiful river fed by underground springs. This amazing exploration through pristine scenarios is also a relaxing eco tour.
- State of the art gear. (life jackets, helmets, knee pads, first aid kits, headlamps)
- VIP service at private Nature reserve
- Knowledgeable Guides, certified in wilderness first aid, vertical techniques, swift water rescue and cave rescue by:
National Outdoors Leadership School
National Association for Search & Rescue
National Cave Rescue Commission
Puerto Rico Rescue & Outdoors School
American Heart Association
Always Ready 24·7
- Showers and facilities to change
- Cold drinks, water bottle; energy bars, snacks
- Private cottage perched on top of a mountain with scenic view
Season rate: $165 pp (15% discount. Tax included)
Special pick up service can be coordinated.
Before booking, please contact us: