CAVING• BODY RAFTING™• ROCK CLIMBING & RIVER JOURNEY
CAVING • BODY RAFTING™ • ROCK CLIMBING & RIVER JOURNEY
A fun world-class adventure in striking, wild scenery. Beautiful hike through our private nature reserve in the rainforest, spectacular cave exploration and exciting body rafting ™ journey through canyons.
Saturdays. On demand (four people minimum)
Explore the unspoiled tropical island’s Karst, the ancient Atlantic Ocean’s floor ages ago; a magnificent limestone landscape shaped by water.
Lead by professional, safety-certified guides, and equipped with life jackets and helmets, you will hike through native bush, appreciate wildlife with local interpreters and unearth a hidden world of wild caves with fantastic formations and canyons as you drift down a beautiful river fed by underground springs. This amazing exploration through pristine scenarios is also a relaxing eco tour.
- State of the art gear. (life jackets, helmets)
- VIP service at private Nature reserve
- Photos and videos
- Showers and facilities to change
- Unlimited bottled water; beverages and beers after the experience
- Private cottage perched on top of a mountain with scenic view
- Knowledgeable Guides, certified in wilderness first aid, vertical techniques, swift water rescue and cave rescue by: